Accura Healthcare of Spirit Lake
Spirit Lake, IA
Accura HealthCare of Spirit Lake has the opportunity to add a housekeeper to our team. While our preference is to have someone serve in this role within standard business hours, we would happily consider non-traditional hours for the right candidate.
If you have a background with the hospitality industry, prior housekeeping experience and/or have held roles that require a high degree of sanitation and cleanliness, then our housekeeper position may offer a win win for us both!
CURRENT NEEDS: Part-time hours available.
The HOUSEKEEPER performs day-to-day housekeeping services ensuring a clean, attractive facility in accordance with all laws, regulations and Company standards. Reports to Director of Environmental Services.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents
- Must be able to perform day-to-day housekeeping duties including dusting, vacuuming, disinfecting, polishing, emptying wastebaskets, cleaning, replenishing and mopping
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs floor to waist; lift 10 lbs waist to shoulder; lift and carry 30 lbs; and push/pull 40 lbs.
- Must practice dependable, regular attendance
- Other duties, as assigned to ensure facility/resident needs are being met
Accura HealthCare embraces a unique upside-down culture, putting residents and direct-care staff at the top level of the organization. Our associates play a key role in supporting Accura’s purpose, “to care for others” and advancing the mission, “to be partners in care and family for life” and are expected to provide exceptional customer service by demonstrating and upholding our values of trust, integrity, accountability, commitment, and kindness through the development of strong relationships, servant leadership, and effective communication and follow-up.
Accura HealthCare, an Equal Opportunity Employer and leading post-acute healthcare provider based in Iowa, has communities in Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota and Nebraska, and growing!