Shell Rock Senior Living
Shell Rock, IA
WE PAY FOR YOU TO BECOME A CNA!
Accura HealthCare supports and encourages growth and development. Recognizing that not everyone can afford the education they desire, combined with the increased need within the healthcare industry, Accura gladly welcomes the opportunity to help you achieve your career pursuit! Part of our efforts include offering individuals that have interest in joining the healthcare industry the opportunity to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
Accura HealthCare has a CNA Scholarship Program! We will pay for you to obtain your CNA to come work for us. If you are personable, professional and compassionate, with a strong desire to make a difference in the lives of others, then we welcome the opportunity to explore if this could be a good fit for us both.
Accura HealthCare employs CNAs across the following shifts in both full time and part time capacity:
- Day: 6A-2P
- Evenings: 2P-10P
- Overnight: 10P-6A
Based on need, and evaluated on a case by case scenario, Accura HealthCare reserves the right to determine whether it is best to enroll someone directly into the CNA course, prior to joining our team, or request that someone join our team in a non-certified capacity for a predetermined allotted time, prior to investing in paying for someone’s CNA course and testing.
Requirements of consideration include but are not limited to:
- Clear and effective communication skills. Personable and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work full time and/or part time.
- Your willingness and ability to work within the desired shifts where we have current needs.
- Must be able to work either every other weekend or at least two weekend shifts a month.
- Willingness to join our team prior to become a CNA. You could serve as a non-certified aide or within our dining or environmental services departments. This allows us the ability to observe your punctuality, hospitality, compassion and work ethic. Additionally, this also serves to your benefit, allowing you the opportunity to acclimate to our environment and begin forming positive relationships with residents, coworkers and the leadership team.
- Clear and effective communicator with strong relationship building skills.
- Proven success in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to successful clear a background check.
Accura HealthCare embraces a unique upside-down culture, putting residents and direct-care staff at the top level of the organization. Our associates play a key role in supporting Accura’s purpose, “to care for others” and advancing the mission, “to be partners in care and family for life” and are expected to provide exceptional customer service by demonstrating and upholding our values of trust, integrity, accountability, commitment, and kindness through the development of strong relationships, servant leadership, and effective communication and follow-up.
Accura HealthCare, an Equal Opportunity Employer and leading post-acute healthcare provider based in Iowa, has communities in Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, Nebraska, and growing!