Woodlyn Heights Senior Living
Saint Paul, MN
Woodlyn Heights Senior Living is a 5-star skilled nursing facility located in Inver Grove Heights, MN. We are currently offering a $5000 sign-on bonus for Full-Time, $2500 sign-on bonus for Part-Time! Apply today to join our 5-star team and be a part of something bigger!
AMs AND NIGHTS AVAILABLE – WE WILL WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to residents and tenants under the direction of the Director of Nursing Services/Director of Health Services while maintaining quality care that is consistent with company and regulatory standards in accordance with individual care plans.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist with overseeing and monitoring the nursing staff for the provision of quality and appropriate resident/tenant care that meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- Schedule and perform rounds to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for the proper completion and documentation of care, medications, and treatments.
- Monitor the status of residents/tenants and consult with RN as needed.
- Support the Director of Nursing Services/Director of Health Services on the written staffing plan and nursing schedule that reflects the needs of the resident/tenant population.
- Collaborate with the community to build relationships with internal and external prospects, customers, families and care providers.
- Monitor current and potential residents/tenants and clients to determine and maintain facility’s ability to provide appropriate level of care.
- Adhere to standards of clinical aspects of state or federal government survey processes.
- Participate in daily Interdisciplinary or Start-up meetings and other community meetings including Safety Committee and Quality Improvement.
- Assist with the oversight of the Resident/Tenant Assessment process for accuracy and attends care planning conferences periodically to determine compliance with care planning guidelines.
- Must be adaptable, flexible to changes, and able to prioritize and organize work efficiently to accomplish workload within time allotted.
- Maintain a positive attitude in relation to customer service program.
- Comply with established safety rules and regulations.
- Promptly reports accidents, incidents, and unsafe and hazardous conditions/equipment to supervisor.
- Understand, comply with, and promote all rules regarding resident’s rights.
- Abide by the facility’s policies, procedures and practices.
- Participate in and support Quality efforts throughout the facility.
- Attend meetings and mandatory in-services.
- Knowledge and adherence to safety/disaster preparedness plan.
- All other duties as needed.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Valid state licensure as an LPN.
- Restorative or geriatric nursing experience is preferred.
- Must be able to relate professionally, positively, and cooperatively with residents, resident’s families and employees.
- Must possess advanced computer skills, including email use.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation, and reference inquiry.
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, all essential job functions are required. Management reserves the right to change job responsibilities, duties, and hours as needs change. This document is for management communication only and is not intended to imply a written or implied contract of employment.
Accura HealthCare embraces a unique upside-down culture, putting residents and direct-care staff at the top level of the organization. Our associates play a key role in supporting Accura’s purpose, “to care for others” and advancing the mission, “to be partners in care and family for life” and are expected to provide exceptional customer service by demonstrating and upholding our values of trust, integrity, accountability, commitment, and kindness through the development of strong relationships, servant leadership, and effective communication and follow-up.
Accura HealthCare, an Equal Opportunity Employer and leading post-acute healthcare provider based in Iowa, has communities in Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota and Nebraska, and growing!